What started as a joke, when one of my friends said “Oh you wont make it past Pymble!”, has turned into a great fundraiser for cancer prevention, control and support.
When I laughed back and said, well put your money where your mouth is, the pledges just started to flow in.
I wouldn’t be here without the awesome treatment and all the support I received at the Royal North Shore Hospital and from everyone after I left hospital. Every dollar counts. Why not make a pledge to help raise money to fund prevention and help control cancer and provide information and support for people like me whose lives have been touched by the big C. I have set up a bank account / trust fund to collect the donations and will keep you posted as to where the funds are being directed and utilized.
Alternatively donate via direct deposit to:
Mynds Performance/Cancer. Bsb 182-512 A/c 962839510.
Make sure you include your name and send me an email.
Pledges to date:
- Andrew Bloom Kensington, Perth $100 plus dinner and a swim!
- Marty Broome $100
- Nick Broome $100
- Cutts Forster $100
- Jackie Newcastle $100
- Richard Newcastle $200
- Kim Mona Vale $50
- Ray Newport $50
- Judy & Ian South West Rocks $100
- Roz Brissy $50
- Angela & Marcus Adelaide $1000
- Col & Cher Woolgoolga $50
- Robin Gosford $50
- Nick & John Cape Leveque $150 + $100 if I ring them when I get there!
- Aaron Port Macquarie $150
- Carol & Gietzy Currumbin $150
- Chappo & Karen Mission Beach $200
- Mel & Paddy Perigian Springs $250
- Rouge & Pete Mt Warning $150
- Robbie Bay of Fires $150
- Grant Pellew Broome $50
Thank you everyone.